at Ohlone College in Fremont California
with Professor Kenney Mencher
This class is designed to take you through all the aspects of gallery practices for both artists and those who want to become curators or "gallerists."
- You will learn how to find galleries and publications that a fit the style of art you make or represent.
- Develop public relation strategies. (Mailing lists, contact lists, and networking.)
- Photograph and edit photographs of art work.
- Design press releases and catalogs using Microsoft Word and or Adobe Indesign.
- Pitch a show to a gallery including our own at Ohlone.
Visit the class site for details and schedule: